Using, maintaining, commenting a blog requires commitment and responsibility as citizens of the digital world.
You are responsible for reviewing this users agreement periodically for any changes.
In order to post comments or use some features of the Website, you will have to become a registered user. If you are under the age of eighteen, then you are not permitted to register as a user, I’m sorry.
If you become a registered user, you will provide true, accurate and complete registration information and, if such information changes, you will promptly update the registration information. During registration, you will create a user name and password, which may permit you access to certain areas of the Website not available to non-registered users. You are responsible for safeguarding and maintaining the confidentiality of your Membership username and password. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs under your Membership, whether or not you have authorized the activity.
If you use this blog, posting comments, you shall agree that you can use this blog only for personal use, not commercial.
Any commercial or promotional distribution, publishing or exploitation of the Web Site, or any content, code, data or materials on the Web Site, is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior my written permission.
If you post a comment on this blog, you agree to keep your comments appropriate and polite.
The following is a non-exclusive list of content and behavior prohibited by Italianscookitbetter.com:
- Content that contains or contains links to obscene or violent materials.
- Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to piracy related information.
- Content that has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (SPAM) or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited email.
- Content that is offensive to the community, including expressions for prejudice and racism.
- Content or otherwise that exploits children under 18 years of age.
- Content that sells or promotes any products or services.
- Content that infringes or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, service mark, trade name, trade secret, or other intellectual property right of any third party.
- Content that promotes any illegal or fraudulent activity.
- Content that posts or discloses any personally identifying information or private information about any third parties without their express consent.
You understand that if inappropriate or offensive materials were to appear on this blog, I’ll do my best to remove them asap.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Some cookies used on this website are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
Some cookies used on this website collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages.
These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
Some cookies used on this website allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Cookies may also be used to improve the user experience and to enable some of the functionality provided by this website.
Please note that some cookies may be placed by third party service providers who perform some of these functions (or other services) for us. Cookies are used on this website for the following third party services: Google Analytics
By continuing to use this website without adjusting your browser’s cookie settings, you agree that we can place these cookies on your device.